I am running for the governor’s office with the people of Michigan in mind. See the changes I can make by browsing through my platform.
Listening & Learning Tour
As I meet people across the state, I am amazed how similar we are. They say our nation is divided, but from barbershops to coffee shops, Michiganders I meet share many concerns.
Citizens express their concern for our future, for our infrastructure, for the people of Flint, for our Great Lakes, and for our schools. I have heard stories of citizens’ triumph over adversity, speaking up in the face of retaliation by Emergency Managers, and teachers standing up for students who have no one else. I am encouraged and strengthened by you. We can take back our state.
If you’d like me to speak to your circle of friends, community or political group, service club, civic organization or county Democrats chapter feel free to send an email to my scheduler, Jeffrey Salisbury at JeffreyLSalisbury@gmail.com
No group is too large or too small. I hope to meet you soon!
Please consider joining me in my mission to improve our state’s community. There are lots of ways to volunteer…
Host a meet the candidate “house party” or other gathering, distribute flyers or man an information table or booth at a special event, help coordinate a meet & greet at your favorite restaurant, coffee shop, diner or pub.
Or phone: 248-331-3275
- The people of Michigan have waited too long for the infrastructure, water and educational issues in our state to be solved.
- If you want a Governor whose priority is putting the people first, you can help out with a donation.
- Every donation goes a long ways to reaching out to voters just like you, so we can win.
- Bill does NOT accept donations from corporations.
- Bill Cobbs is truly PUTTING THE PEOPLE FIRST!