Open enrollment has officially started.
Starting today, you and your family can review the many plans on the Health Insurance Marketplace. But shopping for health insurance can be overwhelming.
Working America Health Care works with recommended licensed professionals to help you make the right choice before the Jan. 31deadline.
When selecting your insurance plan for next year, keep these facts in mind:
- Even if you already have a plan, it’s worth checking to see if your rates or your network of doctors may have changed.
- If you don’t enroll, you may have to pay a penalty when you file your taxes.
With support from our recommended licensed professionals, Working America Health Care makes the process easier. Our recommended professionals can help you:
- Review most state or federal marketplace plan options
- Sort through your plan options – at no extra cost
- Get connected to a free Health Advocate service* that works with you to coordinate care, resolve claims and more
- Save money on dental and vision coverage
Working America Health Care
*For members of a qualifying union or Working America who enroll in a Qualified Health Plan through Working America Health Care.